Some links on my website may be affiliate links and I may earn revenue from purchases as a result of buying something through those links.
My LaLa Leggings
Since I (try to) practice yoga daily, keeping a handy stock of comfortable leggings is vital. I must also mention that I am pretty frugal when it comes to my choice of clothes. (I’m frugal, not cheap). I stumbled upon My LaLa Leggings a little over a year ago and I’m so happy that I did. I realized it’s about time that I completed a review. Here are some of my honest thoughts on My LaLa Leggings:
Pros of My LaLa Leggings
- Super soft. These leggings are ridiculously soft and comfortable. They have sort of a buttery feel to them. It feels like the really soft cotton sheets that you can buy that come in a carrying pouch with a string.
- Very economical. Under $20 a pair.
- There is an outrageous number of pattern choices. I’m not a real risk taker in the crazy leggings category but for those who are, it seems like My LaLa Leggings comes out with new designs weekly. This is especially cool around certain holidays and seasons.
- There is a Mommy & Me line. I absolutely LOVE that I can buy matching leggings for myself and my daughter. She really enjoys being dressed like Mommy.
- There is a curvy section! All body types are welcome.
- Shipping is always free. Did I mention that I’m frugal?
Cons of My LaLa Leggings
- There are specific washing instructions. The leggings are okay for the washing machine but I recommend air drying so that the softness of the leggings is maintained.
- The inventory is always coming and going. If you see a design that you like but want to think about it, often times the design is gone when you come back.
- The waist is very loose. What this means is that the leggings hug my waist but if you have a stomach pouch (and I do), there isn’t a lot of support for that. Even when I wear the yoga-specific leggings, I can tell that the waistband isn’t as tight as my VS ones. If you don’t have a pouch or don’t care about your pouch, feel free to skip this section. 🙂
All in all, for the price, I believe that My LaLa Leggings are the best in their class. The company also frequently offers sale prices and discounts so that’s an additional savings.
If you’d like to check out some of the yoga choices, you can visit TheCutestLeggings.com.