Some links on my website may be affiliate links and I may earn revenue from purchases as a result of buying something through those links.
Best Yoga Christmas Gifts
As the holidays come and go, it can become harder to find a unique gift for that special someone in your life. Well if you are Christmas shopping for a yogi, here is a list of some wonderful yoga Christmas gifts that you can get. Pretty much everything I have listed can be given to someone just starting out with basic yoga or someone who is pretty advanced in their practice. As a side note, I would be overjoyed with happiness if I recieved any of these items for Christmas (or any other reason)!
- Depending on where that special someone is in their yoga journey, you may need to start with the basics. Total Yoga Gift Set by Levoit – This is the perfect gift if you know someone who is just starting to practice yoga or is interested in starting. This kit has everything that a budding yogi would need including a yoga mat, an instructional DVD, 2 yoga blocks, 2 towels, and a carrying bag with strap.
- Kindfolk Yoga Mat Duffel Bag – This is one of the things that I honestly did not know that I needed until I got one! I traditionally arrive at the yoga studio with minutes to spare before when I need to be in the classroom. I would normally ruffle through my car and grab my mat and rush out of the car to race into the studio. Half of the time, my mat would be hanging from my arm or dragging on the ground. This duffel bag has made such a big difference. Now when I arrive at the studio, I reach back onto the seat, grab my bag and go. I also noticed that it keeps my mat cleaner as well.
- Brimma Leak Proof Fruit Infuser Water Bottle -For some people, it’s super difficult to drink the recommended gallon of water a day. With the Brimma bottle, I can actually add fruit to the water and have healthy water without the added sugar. Plus it keeps my water nice and cold. You can even add on the Fruit Infused Water recipe book as an added bonus!
- Non-slip Yoga Mat – Honestly, when I’m in the middle of a vigorous yoga session, especially hot yoga, I tend to sweat so much that I slip on my mat sometimes. A quality non-slip yoga mat can be a big help. This particular mat is especially nice because it’s slightly bigger than most mats are so it gives you a little more room when practicing.
- Scented Eye Pillow – Hear me out. When I am in a yoga nidra class, there is nothing in the world better than a nice eye pillow over my eyes. It really helps me to relax and connect with the instructor’s words. But I also like to use an eye pillow when I’m meditating or chanting. This eye pillow is scented with lavender and also comes with a pillow cover to keep it clean.
- Yoga Gift Set – If you don’t want to necessarily give a yoga-adding type gift, this is a really nice Yoga and Green Tea gift set. It comes with candles, scrubbers, bath and body items, and an instructional DVD.
- Yoga Leggings – I love a good pair of leggings! The crazier the pattern, the better. My LaLa Leggings are some of my favorites. They have all types of leggings but the yoga leggings are my favorites. In addition to seasonal patterns, they also have Mommy and Me and leggings for all sizes including curvy women. I also hate to pay for shipping so the fact that these leggings are always free shipping is an added bonus.
- Sports Bras – Take it from me, you can never have enough bras. Usually, during a considerably strenuous session, especially hot yoga, I am so happy to have on a sports bra instead of a traditional bra. It gives me the support I need to confidently move through my entire session. I’m partial but Victoria’s Secret is my favorite because they are such high quality.
- Amazon Echo – The Amazon Echo is a lifesaver on days that I can’t make it to the studio. I can just give Alexia the command, “Alexia open the Yoga Studio” and Alexia will ask how long I want to practice. After I give Alexia a timeframe, for example, 15 minutes, Alexia will find a 15-minute practice that I can do right form my home.
- Apple Watch – The Apple Watch in itself is pretty awesome but in addition to being awesome, I absolutely love the way that the watch holds me accountable for hitting my daily activity goals. When I”m about to start a yoga session, I just start the activity tracker and when I’m done, I stop it. Once I’m done, the tracker gives me credit for the time and adds it to my daily activity counter for the day.
No matter what you decide to buy the yoga lover in your life, I know he/she will be happy and appreciative that you thought of them. Happy Holidays!